Forge is looking to expand our Environmental Graphic Design team. We are looking for candidates that are open-minded, forward-thinking and are never satisfied with the status quo.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4-year degree in architecture, industrial design, graphic design or similar program
- 2-year work experience specifically in environmental graphic design, specification and production
- Ability to read and understand architectural specifications and drawings
- Knowledge and best practices of wayfinding concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated experience coordinating sign design packages, RFI’s and signage installation
- Drawing in scale, developing and reviewing plans, sections and shop drawings
- Strong visual design sense in both 2D and 3D implementation
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software
- Proven portfolio of key work within the wayfinding sector
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to join the Forge family, then please send your cover letter, resumé and portfolio to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.